On July 11 a large collection of antique watches, fob, chains, rings and pins was stolen
in Seattle, Washington. A partial list is attacheds below. Any help in locating and restoring
the items would be greatly appreciated.
- Elgin, 1881 serial number, 14 k. gold hunter case with 13 star engraving
- Illinois, 1923 serial number, white gold with floral engraved face
- Scottish golden agate fob/seal with thistle and "Dinna Forget", gold mount and tapered
top, c. 1800
- Baroque gold fob/seal with arms (3 mullets of 6 on a field of vetical lines, for color
blue) of Vogt Andreas Martin and narrow blackletter "Z" sign of town on top, c. 1811
- 3, 14 k gold watch chains, one with fancy bar ends with bloodstone caps, one with
pointed gold and black enamel spotted end.
- Small, worn Hamilton crest ring in 14 k. gold (has enlargement gold piece in band
that does not match color of rest), apx. size 10.5
- Gold and bloodstone seal pinky ring, (apx. size 9) with arms of "sea lion impaled
by a sword", the soldiered gold chain sides are very worn and often send out sharp spurs
- Almandine shaped bloodstone and gold blank seal-fob with arching, openwork gold top
- Small gold coin-shaped fob with arms of Oban on front (Lympaid with furled sails)
- Small gold coin-shaped fob inscribed to Scottish recipient c. 1905
- Apx. 10 other watch fobs in gold and stones
- Silver watch chain with two slider bars c. 1860
- Citrine three-sided spinning watch fob with arabesque gold-wire mount c. 1880. Was
attached to a gold chain of rectangular pieces
- Three-sided spinner fob with three stone inserts (carnelian, bloodstone and reddish
marble), one side engraved with 3 Greek fraternity letters c. 1870. Was attached to
a large-twisted-link gold chain.
- 14 k Gold rams head cufflinks, heavy and detailed
- Navy Commander’s (Lt. Colonel) silver cufflinks
- Sheet gold cufflinks with rounded edges and initial "H" engraved on top
- Cufflinks with heavy gold circular edge and gray agate flat stones
- 3 sets of gold, pearl and onyx shirt studs
- Ladies light blue Ceylon sapphire (apx. 1 c.) and wide gold modern style ring
- A number of ladies’ gold and jeweled rings in the unusually small size of 4 1/2, including
a clear oval aquamarine and gold, small diamond set band with one stone larger than
- Antique italian gold and diamond earings with dimpled surface and small diamond set
in a sunburst of rays with lock loops
- Earings, inclkuding: 14 k solid gold balls, iolite and silver, malachite and silver
studs, lapis stud, silver star, silver and onyx, gold and amethyst studs, 2 pair turquiose
and silver studs, jade studs, moonface studs, ivory roses studs
- Numerous pins and broaches. Include silver and Connemara Marble shamrock, fine, hallmarked
Scottish thistle, silver double fleur de lys, enameled cat pin still on card, antique
gold sunburst with seed pearls on rays
- French St. Helena Medal
- Small bronze jeton for the Battle of Barossa
- Silver and gold engraved sports award fob on gold and silver chain. Awarded to territorial
battalion of British 33rd regiment in 1916 as "Winners"
Items no longer on this list have been recovered.
If you see these items, please contact Stephen Herold.